RPG/ JDE Programmer/ Analyst
The JD Edwards E1 Analyst/Programmer will report to the Applications Manager and will be responsible for continued development as well as support for various current applications. The current set of applications is comprised of various modules within JD Edwards EnterpriseOne including Financials, Procurement, Capital Asset Management (CAM), HR/Payroll, and Grower, PRISM (Sugar Sales Contracting, Order Entry through Invoicing, and Inventory Control, Acorde (document management), EDI, several reporting tools, and integrations at various levels with the WEB applications environment. Responsibilities will include working with business users to refine and optimize business processes that rely on corporate applications. This position also carries responsibility for driving expanded functionality within the JDE E1 environment and conversion of business processes from legacy systems into JDE E1.
This position will require experience in the following:
- JD Edwards E1 Tool Set
- JD Edwards E1 Application Experience
- Experience with Apps 9.0 or above, and Tools Rel 9.1 or above is preferred
- JD Edwards E1 Database Structure Familiarity
- iSeries experience is strongly preferred
- SQL Query Proficiency is required
- RPG programming is strongly preferred
- Experience supporting/integrating Acorde or other Document Management solution preferred
- JDE E1 CNC Skills (light) are preferred – Package Builds & ESU Placement
- DB-2 and/or SQL Server Database Experience is a plus
- BS Degree in computer related field and/or equivalent experience is required
The ideal candidate will also understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure that their own behavior and that of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- JD Edwards E1 and iSeries support and development: 3 years
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 398456 when responding to this ad.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire