- Overall experience in the GRC domain should be 2 years or more and should have experience in the majority of the following technologies and applications: RSA Archer 5.x developer,
SQL Database (Query, Restore & take backups), Microsoft IIS (basic understanding), Microsoft .net / Java (basic to moderate level scripting). Archer 5.x Certified, Business Process Analyst, Archer development expertise, ITIL GRC Archer platform SME to implement Company business requirements across the globe.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience in Audit, risk management, governance, IT security and / or compliance function preferred.
- Experience with a GRC solution and/or RSA Archer GRC preferred.
Proven experience dealing with ambiguous situations, and producing a consistent results with varied inputs.
- Demonstrated capability to learn and adapt to new situations & requirements.
Experience with Business Intelligence and Enterprise Reporting design and development preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
- The ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks and to be able to re-prioritize quickly.
- Resourceful and self-sufficient, ability to work independently, and propose creative solutions.
- The ability to build business relationships and effectively engage with stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English.
Technical Skills Levels
1. Academic experience only
2. Academic and some practical experience
3. Competent user with well-rounded knowledge and proven expertise in the desired skill
4. The desired skills are a core expertise of the candidate. Can manage high complexity levels associated with the skill and has significant practical experience
5. Recognized as a ‘go to’ person for the required skillsets. Ability to apply optimal solutions to tasks, proactively suggest and implement improvements and provide a best in class service
- Archer Solution Development – 5 – Essential
- Develop & Test Archer Applications – 5 – Essential
- Archer 5.x Certified – 5 – Essential
- ITIL Certified – 3 – Desired
- CISA/CISM/CISSP certified – 3 – Desired
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Faraz at 201-226-3503 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: 10 months
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is a full service staffing and recruiting company that enables Fortune 500 and mid-market companies nationwide to achieve their strategic goals. We prepare our clients to succeed in a changing marketplace by creating a custom pipeline of professionals and teams that are superbly matched to our clients’ business functions and cultures.
We recruit for a variety of job types including IT, Finance and Accounting, R & D, Engineering, Administrative and Light Industrial.
Founded 29 years ago by CEO Sharon Olzerowicz, Hired by Matrix distinguishes itself as an exceptionally reliable partner whose industry knowledge and continuous pursuit of excellence allows the company to deliver the caliber of professionals who become our clients’ most important assets.
Our team of expert account managers and recruiters collaborate closely with our clients to understand their needs, corporate requirements and company cultures. We also keep our clients informed of important industry trends. We use this information to build robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals.
Our responsiveness, tenacity and know-how apply to all service delivery channels, from corporate procurement executives and hiring managers to Managed Service Providers (MSPs). Hired by Matrix has a track record of delivering consultants that map precisely to the skills, expertise and company culture required. Our investment in recruiters, who specialize in a range of capabilities and niche disciplines, has resulted in successful matches, long contracts and repeat business. This frees our clients to focus their time and efforts on higher value goals, such as creating more efficient processes, optimizing their human resources, or enhancing productivity.
We also bring a human touch to managing and motivating our consultants, from the initial recruitment process and candidate presentation, to monitoring their progress throughout the life of the assignment.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is a WBENC-certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE); and CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group. HbM is also WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business) Certified.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire