Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
Being number one means WM invests in our Sales teams’ success by providing access to state-of-the-art systems and processes, industry-leading services and the best leadership in the business. Our exceptional sales professionals help deliver satisfaction to our clients throughout North America. If you are passionate about helping others and seeking challenging and interesting employment, apply today!
I. Job Summary
Under general supervision, researches and qualifies the assigned pipelines and lead sources; cultivates sales leads; qualifies prospects and assigns the appropriate sales channel to prospects in order to achieve goals. The Pipeline Analyst position requires expert management of a set of prospects and leads with prospect management computer software.
This is an office-based position. This position is eligible to participate in sales compensation and recognition programs upon successful completion of sales orientation and/or training programs.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction in all prospect calls.
- Consistently meets or exceeds weekly and monthly activity goals.
- Executes sales plan via outbound telephone calls to consistently meet or exceed aggressive weekly and monthly activity goals.
- Generates, manages and records leads from outbound telephone marketing.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Exhibits proficient knowledge and use of personal computer.
- Exhibits proficient use of computer software applications.
- Effectively uses Waste Management sales productivity software tools.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This job has no supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Education: High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
- Experience: No prior work experience required.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
General Competencies Include:
- Build Relationships
- Collaborate Actively
- Communicate With Impact
- Focus on customers
- Gain Commitment
- Use Ethical Practices
- Utilize Problem Solving Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Proficient with Computer and Software Applications
- Demonstrate Professionalism
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Normal setting for this job is: office setting and/or landfill/outdoor.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click “Apply.”
|Manages Others:||Not Specified|
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire