Duration – 6 months, possibly longer
Interview – 2 parts…1-Phone Screen;2-Webex or skype
Must be onsite in San Diego (flexibility to work in Plano TX instead of San Diego if applicable)
H1s OK but must be sponsored by TEKsystems; GC/EAD/W2 resource highly preferred
The Enterprise Business Service group (EBS) at Intuit is adding bandwidth – by up to 3 resources – based on current volume of workload. The existing team consists of 25+ Engineers (Admins/Developers/Leads/etc…). They are looking for Advanced Developers to join this team and help pick up new projects within SFDC. This EBS team supports Enterprise wide business transactions. Specifically, the focus of effort will include supporting the Sales and Care groups within EBS. The primary projects will be centered around adding new functionality and enhancing the existing environment. The ideal candidate will possess a depth of development skill which should include Integration work. Intuit is integrating SFDC with Customer Master Data. Ideal candidates will also possess web services and application logic experience and skill.
Enterprise Business Service (EBS) runs the enterprise application platform that they use to perform all its business transactions. Sales and Care group within EBS is responsible for all applications related to customer facing application including CRM, IVR and knowledge management. The position is for experienced salesforce engineer to design and develop salesforce as an enterprise platform to support sales and care processes for multiple business units.
* Core Salesforce application development using Salesforce tools to map business process, implement system automation and integration.
* Full software development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment, including multiple concurrent Salesforce projects.
* Apply best practices for customizing Salesforce.
* Interact directly with solution designers, engineers and architect team to ensure Salesforce solutions are scalable.
* Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their respective tracks.
* Provide operations team with support and help troubleshoot system issue.
* 10+ years of technical experience with minimum 5+ years experience as a Salesforce developer (Expert level).
* Past knowledge and experience in CRM and enterprise system implementation.
* Candidate should have salesforce certification including administrator, developer certified consultant (DEV 401) and Force.com advanced developer certified (DEV 501)
* Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Web services, and APIs. Experience is SKUID UI development will be a plus.
* Advanced Salesforce user and administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profile, queues, security setup, views, page layouts).
* Previous experience opening and managing Salesforce.com bugs (troubleshooting etc).
* Knowledge of Agile methodology and sprint based project delivery.
* Demonstrated experience in working with geographically distributed teams, across time zones.
About TEKsystems: Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire