QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, and/or business, or equivalent work experience.
- 2-6 years of Java and Object Oriented Programming expertise, must be familiar with industry best practices.
- SAP Hybris technical certifications a plus.
- Displays a history of strong problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Be an effective team member with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exhibit the ability to effectively work in a fast paced multi-team, multi-application environment.
- Be performance driven, self-starter and work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with the complete software development lifecycle.
- Java architectures and design patterns (EJB, JMS, JSP, and Java Servlets) JDBC, SQL, RDBMSs and Java frameworks (Struts, Spring, and Hibernate).
- Experience using JSTL, JSP Tag libraries, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, AJAX, XHTML, XML, JSON Knowledge of web design and development using application server knowledge (preferably Tomcat).
Additional Skills Desired
- Source control platforms (Subversion)
- Multiple operating systems (Windows, Unix/Linux) hybris, SAP, and Endeca. EAI (WebMethods)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Be a hands-on expert in Java, Spring, JMS, JSP, JUnit, XML, JSON, Web Service, RDBMS
- Must have good knowledge of Design Patterns, Java Memory Management, Application Servers, Web Servers, Load Balancers and Unix
- Hands on work experience in Hybris and Endeca would be highly desirable
- Must possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Be performance driven and be able to work multiple projects simultaneously if needed
- Be able to work with onshore counterparts with reasonable overlap time and attend onshore calls
- Be able to step up when situation demands such as meeting deadlines and critical production issues
- Be highly motivated to adopt new technologies, challenges and work in a fast paced environment
- Be a quick learner and be open to working on multiple technologies if needed
- Excellent team player with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Exposure to Agile delivery methodology would be nice to have
- Experience working with Jenkins, JIRA, and Confluence would be good to have
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Spends 70% of the time sitting, and 30% of the time either standing or walking while in the office.
- Occasionally stoops, kneels, crouches, climbs, balances, crawls, and reaches.
- Oral and auditory capacity enabling interpersonal communication as well as communication through automated devices such as the telephone.
- Visual capacity enabling frequent use of computer equipment.
- Frequent use of eye, hand, and finger coordination enabling the use of automated office machinery.
- Must be able to work in a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and the work environment is an office or home office setting.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire