Controls Systems Engineer II
Company: My client is a leading manufacturer of high quality plastic packaging machinery. They have been in business for over 50 years and specialize in food packaging and healthcare machinery, form-fill-seal, traysealers, chamber machines, and turnkey production lines. This is an international organization, continuing to grow and be a leading supplier here to the United States.
- Ownership is committed to the growth of the organization and is willing to invest money back into the company
- Dedicated to employee investment and offers ample opportunities for growth
- Innovative packaging solutions, offer state-of-the-art technology, and excellent customer service
They appreciate employees by providing:
- Salaries that are above industry average
- Growth opportunities as the organization continues to expand
- 401K, generous benefits, relocation assistance, and more
Your unique role with the company: will be to provide company-wide technical support. You will apply the latest machine control technology to new and existing equipment, provide engineering design services by working closely with sales and engineering for new products. This role is very customer based and you will work with both internal and external customers and help with troubleshooting and repairs. This role work with controls and programming of PLC and HMI code.
This position is located in Kansas City, MO. Kansas City is a beautiful area known for arts, culture, museums, and entertainment. They have a pretty reasonable low cost of living and good schools. Great place to live and raise a family!
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire