Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Systems Analyst who is responsible for planning and directing maintenance and enhancement activities of Core Infrastructure System. They are also responsible to provide project management for enterprise wide system technology-related projects for Active Directory, Citrix, SAN, Server and Virtual environments.
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit, member-owned financial services cooperative providing service, value, and convenience to members since 1948. Alaska USA provides members with great rates on loans and deposits as well as low fees for services. This commitment to each member’s financial well-being is what makes the Alaska USA experience better than banking®.
Alaska USA has branches in Alaska, Arizona, California, and Washington and serves members living in all 50 states and around the world. With a full range of financial services, members have everything in one place, including checking and savings accounts, consumer loans, and credit cards. In a growing number of locations, Alaska USA also offers business services, commercial and personal insurance, and real estate loans, as well as mortgage loans by Alaska USA Mortgage Company.
FACTS ABOUT Alaska USA:
Founded in 1948
More than 568,000 members in all 50 states and around the world
More than $6.28 billion in assets
77 branches in Alaska, Arizona, California, and Washington
Most branches open seven days a week
Financial Centers in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Kenai, Soldotna, and Wasilla, Alaska, as well as Victorville, California
Offers consumer and commercial deposit and loan services, as well as mortgage and real estate loans, insurance, investments, and investment management
Credit union accounts federally insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF)
SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Infrastructure System Analyst III duties and responsibilities.
- Design and implement complex solutions for server and application integration.
- Direct and perform the planning, recommendation, and implementation of changes to operating system platforms, system hardware and related technologies in support of organizational goals.
- Provide coordination and project management on complex projects.
- Assist in the direction of project activities for the group to ensure timely and accurate completion of assignments and resolution of system related problems.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of core system platforms and their capabilities, strategic technological trends and issues of information processing.
- Direct and review operating systems platforms to ensure optimal resource utilization and performance.
- Direct and perform complex integration of application systems into core system platforms.
- Direct and perform operating system software release updates to ensure reliability/integrity of system software products.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire