POSITION: Senior .Net C# Enterprise Application Developer
Location: Rosemont, IL
Salary: 110-120K plus bonus
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NEEDING SPONSORSHIP. NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE****
Esteemed organization located in Rosemont, Illinois is seeking a .NET, C# Enterprise Backend Web Development Application Developer who also knows front end as well. All .NET, C# and VB.Net on top of SQL Server. Candidate hired must be able to communicate effectively and clearly to the stakeholders inside the company. The Senior Enterprise Application Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting .NET based web forms solutions in both intranet and extranet platforms. The position will also be required to leverage knowledge of Microsoft based technologies to development and support automation and workflow solutions for the business. The candidate hired must also have experience integrating applications by designing database architecture and server scripting. Will be doing design and development of Open Text (which used to be Captaris), a fax and electronic document delivery solution so any experience with that application would be a big plus.
Works on multiple, complex projects as technical lead and may coordinate the work of other technical resources. Must be able to gather requirements for new or existing business processes, articulate the “what is needed” to the “how it is done”, and provide an end-to-end solution to both plan and execute.
· Responsible for the design, development, and support of .NET web applications
· Responsible for application lifecycle of Opalis Integration Services (also known as System Center Suite Orchestrator) and Report2Web document management solution.
· Responsible for the design, development, and support of Captaris (OpenText) workflow solutions
· Responsible for system administration and troubleshooting of shared systems for the organization
· Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems and information servers
· Provide occasional off-hour/weekend technical support
· Interacting with business stakeholders, other developers, offshore team members, and cross-IT staff on support and project activities
· Assist with task identification and effort estimates
· Assist with risk and issue identification
· Other duties as assigned
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire