Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and teamwork. We are currently seeking a Senior Security Systems Analyst for our client in Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Chicago, IL /Zip code: 60601
Role: Senior Security Systems Analyst
Role Description: The Senior Security Systems Analyst would need to have at least 5 years of experience. This Candidate is responsible for providing technical expertise in development and support of all activities, processes, and tools for administration and provisioning of accounts for most users, systems, and applications within the enterprise.
The Senior Security Systems Analyst will assist in the provisioning of security structures to support the data security needs of access controls requested. The analyst should be experienced with Novell Directory, Microsoft Active Directory, CA Top Secret, Siebel, Microsoft SQL, and Custom web based GUIs.
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of experience in IT role or equivalent education (classes or certifications).
• At least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing or customer service/support role.
• Hands-on experience with Identity Management systems.
• Knowledge of and ability to provision accounts and access within at least two major Identity Management Platforms (LDAP, Active Directory, Novell directory, SQL/Oracle, or Top Secret).
• Experience working with core IT applications such as Microsoft Office, and enterprise email systems such as Lotus Notes or Outlook.
• Experience with ITIL Management Framework a plus.
• Extensive knowledge of IT security terms and concepts.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Conscientious and detail oriented.
• Effective both alone and as part of team.
• Effective time management skills.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in IT role or equivalent education (classes or certifications)
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: N/A
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire