Best people + right culture. These are the driving forces behind JE Dunn’s strategy for success. By hiring the best people we can find, giving them interesting and challenging work, and letting them share in the company’s rewards, we’ve found a sustainable way to grow in our industry for the last 90+ years.
JE Dunn believes in providing the best tools for employees to get the job done right. Lean operation processes. Digital document collaboration. LEED-certified, occupant-focused environments. We make sure our workforce is prepared for the job, and we expect the best. Our diverse teams around the country strive to enrich lives through inspired people and places every day, and we need inspired people like you to join us in our pursuit of building perfection.
The End User Systems Engineer is responsible for designing, creating and maintaining automated installations and maintenance of operating systems and software for JE Dunn’s managed end user environment.
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
This role will have direct responsibility to execute on and oversee the following:
- Use current technologies from Microsoft, Autodesk, Adobe, and other vendors, to create application software packages and/or applications, images, and updates for Microsoft Windows operating systems, which can be deployed across multiple regions using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager software center and Application Catalog.
- Architect, troubleshoot, and document all aspects of the applications & packages, workstation images, task sequences and both user and computer Group Policy Objects within Active Directory.
- Develop best practices around software packaging, application deployment, custom reporting, and compliance from SCCM
- Develop and manage a robust testing methodology for new hardware & drivers as well as software into the environment
- Work closely with the service desk on troubleshooting enterprise application and operating system imaging issues and utilizing Zendesk for root cause analysis, and trouble ticket tracking.
- Define processes surrounding the application packaging, imaging, and hardware deployment processes based on needs defined by senior IT leadership
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must possess excellent communication skills- both verbal and written
- Must be proficiency in MS Office – both the usage of as well as technical packaging and updating of Office (both msi installation and O365 installation)
- A strong team player that communicates well and often with other teams that rely on the solutions you will oversee and manage
- A strong commitment to providing an excellent end user experience as well as helping the service desk be as efficient and automated as possible
- Strong sense of solution ownership and passion to ensure area of responsibility is continually improving in stability, performance, health, and efficiency to be used
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (Required)
- In lieu of the above requirements, relevant experience will be considered
- 5+ years of experience with expert knowledge in operating system technologies including windows 7, window 8, windows 8.1, and windows 10
- 3+ years experience installing applications, patches, updates, and system drivers on end user workstation environments
- 3+ years hands on & demonstrated experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2, Microsoft Windows Deployment Services, VMWare, Microsoft ADK, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, knowledge and experience of testing methodologies related to SCCM task sequences for OSD, driver package creation / injection / testing as part of OSD, software package/application injection into task sequences for OSD
- 3+ years experience managing System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 solution infrastructure and health to ensure all systems part of the solution are up to date, healthy, and performing correctly
At JE Dunn, you’ll receive an abundance of resources dedicated to ensuring your success and future development
Whether it’s our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), company wellness program, or modern workspaces, we put the satisfaction of our employees at the forefront of everything we do.
Award-winning benefits package
Named one of Plan Sponsor Magazine’s 2015 Plan Sponsors of the Year, JE Dunn’s employee benefits package ranks among the top of our peer group, meeting and exceeding standard expectations.
Professional training opportunities
Our employee development team works full-time to create growth opportunities across the company. We encourage employees to take command of their own development, and we make sure they have what they need to take that next step.
Corporate and personal involvement in the communities in which we work is simply part of the job–JE Dunn as an organization is proud to donate over 10 percent of our pre-tax earnings to charities around the country each year.
JE Dunn Construction Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As such, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a)(7), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A are herein incorporated by reference, if applicable.
These numbers refer to clauses in Executive Order 11246 (41 CFR 60-1), Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act (41 CFR 60-300), Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (41 CFR 60-741), Executive Order 13496 (29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A).
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire