Ability to quickly grasp technically complex details for a legacy and new development project
Manage quick changing rqmts and interfaces to provide clear test plans and procedures to test rapidly evolving rqmts in an Agile methodology setting
Writing and running test procs and prepared to support transition to automated testing when possible
Shall be proficient in the development and implementation of test strategies, plans, traceability matrices, procedures, and reports
Shall have experience in writing test cases and writing discrepancy reports.
• Shall have a minimum of twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
• Shall have a minimum of five (5) years experience leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
• Shall have experience in developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations.
• Shall have experience in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.
• Shall have experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large-scale programs.
• Shall have experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated HW & SW systems with functional requirements.
• Shall have experience with system architectures in a service oriented and Enterprise Service Bus environment.
• Shall have experience using agile and/or spiral development models.
• Experience with Object Oriented development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use.
• Experience performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrate an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts.
• Experience integrating information systems into Service Oriented architectures or on to Enterprise Service Bus architectures.
• Experience “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
• Experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
• Experience integrating FOSS, COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
• Experience implementing solutions with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)-controlled access.
• Experience developing solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 PL3, the NSA/CSS Information System Certification and Accreditation Process (NISCAP), and the appropriate Integrity Level of Concern and Availability Level of Concern.
• Experience developing question-focused datasets based on analytic requirements.
• Experience developing analytical processes and workflows.
• Experience designing, developing, integrating and fielding SIGINT capabilities.
• Experience in developing Action Plan Services, e.g., services that describe data sources, components, parameters, and information flows.
• Experience in developing Data Access and Delivery Services, e.g. services that ingest, harvest, distribute, store or assign usage of data for analysis objectives.
• Experience in developing Standardization Services, e.g. translation of data into standard format.
• Experience in developing Annotation Services, e.g., services that generate and tag metadata.
• Experience in developing Association services, e.g., developing relationships.
• Experience in developing Execution Services, such as automated services that run Action Plans.
• Experience with Digital Network Exploitation.
• Experience designing and engineering automated analytic software, techniques, or algorithms.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire