Amazing opportunity for bilingual speaker to get a foot in the door at one of America’s most succesful companies. Elidgible for promotion and pay raise at 6 months.
Wonderful work environment and excellent training program.
Looking to bring on contractors full time with company.
If you have customer service skills and want to get in to the Tech industry this could be an amazing opportunity. The Tech industry is the hottest and fastest growing industry in the entire country!
More details about the position:
The Service Desk Incident Agents are the first point of contact for End Users seeking technical assistance and/or support for all IT related hardware, network, printing, mobile device, websites and application issues. They provide technical support over the phone and via chat sessions and are responsible for answering inquiries, troubleshooting problems, providing information and handling complaints.
About the role:
An Incident Agent 1 will be the first line of support for customer contact on all IT issues including:
* Hardware – Servers / PCs / printers / LAN Hardware
* Passwords and authentication
* Software – Server & Desktop Operating Systems / e-mail / intranet / Desktop Applications
* Wide Area Network & VPN
* Mobile Devices (Android/iPhone/Blackberry, etc.)
* Backup/restore of files and folders
* Windows 7/8, Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, Office 2010/2013, MS Outlook 2013, VPN, Cisco WebEx Connect, Lotus Notes 8.5, Mainframe, MSRA, Mobile Devices and Engineering applications
* Willingness to gain understanding of computer technology, including hardware, software, email, Internet and networking
* Aptitude to learn IT processes and support
* Ability to communicate solutions in a professional and user-friendly manner
* Able to multi task
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
* Customer Service orientation – previous Customer Service experience strongly desired
* Creativity – Possess critical thinking skills and have the ability to think around problems and generate creative solutions
* Ability to work with or without direct supervision and as part of a team
* Excellent attendance
About TEKsystems: Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants’ skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems’ leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire