At Ingersoll Rand we’re passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car®, Ingersoll Rand®, Thermo King®, Trane®, American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® – work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
In this role you will work within the transition team to support the Business Development Managers and Project Managers within the National Services Group. Develop proposals and interventions for existing and new customers. Maintain rates with Service providers, support Customer facing website, internal support for office concerning Estimator application, prepare RFI’s and RFP’s, and support Contract Administrators in preparing all estimates for contract loads.
• Price service agreements for new customers
• Price renewals for existing customers
• Price individual agreements when needed
• Verify pricing for agreements received from other offices
• Update and maintain rates for company owned and franchise offices
• Update team on anything concerning estimator, parts, pricing that may affect them
• Create quotes
• Answer questions for estimators in other offices
• Answer questions for the team concerning quotes they receive (parts, pricing, labor)
• Assist PM/SA with whatever is needed (still function as an SA – CRM, Actuate, CS )
• Contact offices to request they provide pricing for a contract we present to the customer
• Direct Support of some customer projects.
• Support Customer facing application (ComfortSite)
- Four year technical degree or two year degree with applicable experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Ability to work regularly and dependably.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Demonstrate ability to cope with stress and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate ability to perform mental tasks such as making decisions, learning, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire