The SharePoint Developer is responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of custom SharePoint solutions. He/She will work alongside both project leaders and client stakeholders to ensure that requirements of the project are understood and met. The SharePoint Developer should be proficient in analyzing specifications, designing logic, and writing code, but should also have a firm grasp of native SharePoint functionalities and how to leverage them. Critical thinking and exceptional problem solving skills are a must for the associate to make independent decisions within area of responsibility and expertise. This position will have a focus on frontend development, creating compelling and functional interface designs in SharePoint.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develops SharePoint solutions or enhances/fixes existing SharePoint solutions in accordance with design specifications and solution requirements
- Analyzes requirements and identifies gaps/concerns with those requirements
- Thoroughly understands project parameters, deadlines and priorities so tasks stay on track
- Proactively works with team members to resolve, and elevate as necessary, solution-related issues
- Provides expertise to team members on the detailed design and implementation of technical solutions
- Adept in internal project and operational processes, and experienced in an agile approach to development to turn around quick and effective solutions
- Familiar with industry accepted best practices for SharePoint design, development, and security
- Proficient at coaching and mentoring skills for less experienced staff members
- Communicates project progress and needs, and shares technical expertise with team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
- 3 to 5 years of professional related work experience
- Microsoft SharePoint and Application Development certifications preferred
- Articulate and clear in written and oral communications
- Effective in a high pressure environment
- Proactive and highly collaborative
- Thorough and detail oriented
- Proficient with standard office productivity software (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Experience working with multiple versions of the SharePoint platform including MOSS 2007, SharePoint 2010, and SharePoint 2013
- Experience working with SharePoint online and Office 365
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong background in UI/Frontend development, providing responsive designs for optimal user experience.
Retail Pay Statement
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Retail Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.
Let’s face it; it’s a brand loyal world we’re living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America’s most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.
About Alliance Data
By being deliberately different, Alliance Data Retail Services delivers richer insight, more relevant connections, and greater engagement for our brand partners.
Through our branded credit programs, we’ve been creating brand loyalty for more than 25 years. From our unique retail heritage, we learned the importance of being brand- and customer-centric; we’ve made it our business to know and understand our brand partners and their customers better than others in the industry.
Today, we build tailored marketing and loyalty solutions for our clients, many of the world’s most recognizable brands across a multitude of industries. They benefit from unmatched customer insights and analytics, capabilities driven by innovation, and a customized approach to growing their programs. Each marketing opportunity we create is specific to our partners’ brands and their unique cardmembers, and aligned with the customer experience.
It’s how we support our Know more. Sell more.® promise each and every day. To learn more about Alliance Data Retail Services, visit www.alliancedataretail.com
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire