Are you passionate about stopping cyber crime? Are you up to the challenge of building tools to find malware-sized “needles” in terabyte-sized “haystacks”? Come join the cyber warriors in Cisco’s Talos team as we develop security and threat research tools that are faster, more scalable, and better able to handle emerging security threats than any of our competitors.
Today’s IT organizations need security products that leverage leading threat intelligence to effectively safeguard their extended networks. Creating that intelligence is the focus of Cisco’s Talos Security Intelligence and Research Group.
Talos is comprised of leading threat researchers supported by sophisticated systems. Our researchers create threat intelligence for Cisco products to protect customers from both known and emerging threats.
As a member of the Talos team, you will architect and build high-performing systems that provide exceptional visibility from the aggregation and analysis of telemetry data, encompassing:
• Ability to suggest test scenarios to isolate/discover potential issues across upstream downstream application
• Come up with realistic QA estimates
• Work closely with Product manager and SME s.
• Ability to come up with review check lists/guidelines using ones in-depth knowledge and experience of working with Cisco products and technologies.
• Create Test Plan/Test Strategy.
• Use technical expertise to provide inputs for program, resource requirements, test requirements.
• Perform post project analysis and take appropriate action.
• Knowledge Sharing with cross-functional BU.
• Participate Contribute to innovations forums, whitepapers etc.…
• Maintaining a knowledgebase
• Measure and take Customer satisfaction to next level
• Efficient communication. Smooth & timely flow of info.. (status, issues, knowledge etc.)
• Adherence to established process and suggesting improvements. Follow CLEAD
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Information Technology
Education Not Specified
Experience Not Specified
Manages Others Not Specified
Industry Other Great Industries
Required Travel Not Specified
Job ID R1005965
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Submit your email address to continue to Cisco
Enter notes about this job:
From (your email)
Please enter valid email address.
To (recipient’s email)
Please enter valid email address.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire