We are an innovative, rapidly growing company that is transforming cloud-based medical software, and we’re looking for talented Software Product Managers who:
– Bring creativity, granular focus, innovation and amazing interpersonal skills to work every day
– Desire to use their skills to work on technology that makes a lasting difference in the human condition
– Thrive in a fast-paced environment, where their efforts make a true bottom-line difference
– Are good with domestic and international travel
– About Us –
Located just a few miles from Venice Beach, Transplant Connect is a model of innovation, passion and intelligence, and we have an incredible amount of fun doing what we do. Our innovative cloud platform has already enabled more than One Million organ, tissue and corneal transplants around the world, across the U.S. from California to New York, throughout Canada, and reaching across India and Australia as well. And we’re just getting started…
Despite our stealth approach, our secret is starting to get out. We were just recently named as #4 on the list of “10 Companies Changing the World with the Cloud”, we were one of 3 global winners of the prestigious Microsoft Life Sciences Innovation Award, and we’ve been recognized by the L.A. Sustainable Business Council, GQ Magazine, Healthcare IT News, and covered by local and national newspapers, radio and television.
Here at Transplant Connect, we’re on the move and we’re bringing on passionate and brilliant Software Product Managers who want to use their talents for good, while at the same time, making an excellent living with enormous room for challenge, growth and upside potential. A socially-conscious “B Corporation”, we are profitable and privately held, and we continue to expand rapidly in the one of the fastest growing and most promising areas of cloud-based software – electronic medical records and related technologies.
We are nimble and entrepreneurial in mindset and in practice. Here, you will not be a “small cog in a big wheel”. You’ll work on interesting initiatives, and your role will carry bottom-line impact and opportunity for ongoing growth. We’re a team of super-sharp, driven innovators who are willing to roll their sleeves up and get things done — and we are looking for more like us to join our team!
– The Product Manager Opportunity –
Our Product Managers work directly with our clients – who are the everyday heroes who enable life-saving and life-improving organ, tissue, and eye transplants – to ensure that they are continually equipped with the best possible SaaS solutions to optimize workflows in this important space. Collaborating very closely with fellow members of our Product Team (Product Managers and Business Analysts), Software Engineers, and QA analysts, our Product Managers are responsible for transforming good ideas into reality by conceiving, analyzing, designing, building, launching, and supporting our innovative software applications, reports and tools that enable transplantation miracles around the globe. We are small and growing, so unlike many very slow-moving large corporations, this is a very “hands-on”, “get-things-done” autonomous position. Our Product Managers:
- Are drawn to action, decisive, impactful and perceptive
- Thrive in an environment requiring continuous and pro-active learning
- Can easily break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at lightning speed
- Are excellent with our clients as well as with our internal engineering and QA teams – knowing that good product is a result of the continuous and professional challenging of ideas, assumptions, and norms
- Have hands-on experience working within a variety of software development methodologies and processes – but most importantly, understand the foundational reasons for why they exist and the root intentions behind the practices
- Enjoy the unique opportunities for travel domestically and all over the world, as we work with different groups and cultures to help carry out our global objectives.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire