Other companies make products. We make a difference!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
UL EduNeering is a division within the UL Ventures business unit. We develop technology-driven training solutions that help organizations within regulated industries mitigate risks, improve business performacne and establish qualification and training programs through our award winning, cloud-based learning platform, ComplianceWire®. For more than 30 years, UL EduNeering has served customers in the Life Science, Health Care, Energy and Industrial sectors. Our global quaility and compliance management approach integrates ComplianceWire®, training content and advisory services, enabling clients to align learning strategies with their quality and compliance objectives.
The Software QA Automation Engineer at UL EduNeering works hand in hand with both Architecture as well as the Development Leads to understand complex technical issues and features, think problems through logically and devise Testing strategies and approaches to ensure that our products and services are optimized and performing most effectively for our clients.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test suite for requirement validation, integration, regression, performance testing.
- Develop and apply automated test frameworks and tools to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and other quality goals.
- Develop testing tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure standard QA processes are implemented and followed.
- Automate the build process to include automated unit testing, build validation tests, and testing report generation.
- Create and maintain reusable framework for test data with automation scripts.
- Create, execute and debug SQL scripts to be used for test validation.
- Participate in team scrum and sprint development cycles.
- Create test plans and test cases based on user stories.
- Analyze & Report on Key Software Quality Test Metrics.
- Review and maintain all project documentation in accordance with department SOPs.
- Support and perform 21CRF Part 11 compliance testing.
- Assist with team training needs and other responsibilities as assigned.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire