We are a technology company on a mission to make education accessible. Study.com helps millions of students improve their grades, gain career skills and earn college credit. We offer self-paced, online video courses that cover every subject taught in middle school through junior college as well as a growing suite of corporate learning and professional education products. We’ve built our platform from the ground up, leveraging data and technology to make the entire learning process simple and engaging for students.
We are a profitable, fast growing company looking to expand our team.
We began our journey in 2002 as a self-funded start-up and have grown every year since our inception. As a small, independent company, our employees have a direct impact on company direction and results.
We are located in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps from the Caltrain station. We only hire top talent, so those who pass our rigorous interview process will find themselves as part of one of the brightest and most innovative teams in Silicon Valley.
We have a culture of social responsibility. As we continue to generate profits, we give back by funding scholarship programs and helping charitable organizations provide open access to information and education throughout the poorest regions of the world.
Come join us on our mission and make a difference.
About the Software Test Automation Developer
Study.com serves over 25 million users each month, which requires a solid architectural foundation and cutting-edge user experience. We’re seeking a proactive, data-driven and detail oriented innovative Software Test Automation Developer to help us take the quality of our product to the next level. Your work will directly impact how we evolve and grow.
The successful Software Test Automation Developer should be passionate about education, can deliver sound quality solution and thorough test result in a fast pace environment and even under ambiguous circumstances. You are analytical and creative, and you don’t quit. Study.com has a culture of getting things done, and demands exceptional collaboration across its engineering and product teams.
The Software Test Automation Developer is a technical position that requires experience writing Java code to build and maintain automated testing frameworks and tools.
- Apply and Develop automated test frameworks and tools to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and other quality goals
- Work closely with scrum team members to evangelize an emphasis on quality through the entire SDLC
- Apply best practices in day to day testing using comprehensive test data and participate in team code reviews
- Create test plans and test cases based on user stories
- Develop testing tools and work with various stakeholders to ensure standard QA/QE processes are implemented and followed
- Execute test cases and identify and communicate defects and risks
- Participate in team scrum and sprint development cycles
Why work for Study.com?
- Help make education accessible to people who need it
- Enjoy a fun, casual and collaborative working environment
- Participate in bi-monthly Innovation Fridays to work on your passion projects
- Join a profitable and financially stable company that is still mission driven
- Help guide company decisions and direction
- See results of your work in days, not years
- Have your work impact 25+ million web visitors each month
- Grow professionally with our training and skill development programs
- Work with other talented and passionate team members
- Competitive compensation (including salary and bonus plan)
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- 20 days of flexible paid time off annually (increases to 30 days over 5 years)
- Additional 10 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Fully subsidized Caltrain pass
- Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
- Stocked kitchen and beverages provided
- Company sponsored gym memberships
- Company sponsored Friday happy hour to celebrate weekly accomplishments
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire