The Business Entity
SAMPG (Secure Access and Mobility Products Group) is a fast growing business within Cisco’s Security business group. The BU’s flagship product and winner of this year’s Cisco Pioneer award, Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is an identity-based access control policy platform that enables enterprises to enforce compliance, enhance infrastructure security and streamline their service operations in any environment—wired, wireless or VPN. Its unique architecture allows enterprises to gather real time contextual information from network, users, and devices to make proactive governance decisions by tying identity back into various network elements including access switches, wireless controllers, VPN gateways, and datacenter switches. Cisco ISE is a core component of the Cisco TrustSec solution and Cisco’s SecureX architecture for Borderless Networks.
Imagine having the opportunity to work in a team developing security technologies to prevent emerging Internet security threats. Cisco Security Technology Business Unit is looking for Test Engineers that will play a key role as an engineer for the ISE product testing. This position requires extensive collaboration with multiple services team and works cross functionally on Agile Scrum Teams with PM, UE, DE, QA etc.
Role & Responsibilities
* Write and execute detailed test plans for Cisco’s network security solutions.
* Interact with Cisco development to track defects from discovery through resolution.
* Individuals must demonstrate attention to detail, work well in a team environment, be highly motivated, and willing to learn new skills.
* Excellent analytical and technical skills.
• BSCS/MSCS 5-8 years of experience in the industry with clear demonstrated experience with manual testing and automation.
• Experience of working on networking, security technologies
• Strong oral and written communication skills, able to present ideas and information clearly.
• Must be proficient and comfortable at problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem solving.
• Possess the ability to be a self-driven quick learner with attention to details and quality.
• Knowledge of AAA protocols, Security technologies, Network access devices (Switches, Firewalls etc), Active Directory, LDAP a plus.
• Manual testing experience
• Experience with automation with tools like – Selenium, Robot framework
• Radius, 802.11, wireless technologies,
• Working knowledge on Linux
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Engineering, QA – Quality Control, Information Technology
Education 4 Year Degree
Experience Not Specified
Manages Others Not Specified
Industry Other Great Industries
Required Travel Not Specified
Job ID S1008562
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Submit your email address to continue to Cisco
Software Test Engineer
Enter notes about this job:
From (your email)
Please enter valid email address.
To (recipient’s email)
Please enter valid email address.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire