Aaron’s has a long legacy as an industry leader with continued growth. In business since 1955, we have grown to over 2,000 stores across North America built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. Personally and professionally, we hold ourselves to high standards and an unwavering commitment to do what’s right; treating every individual with respect, compassion and integrity. We are highly invested in the communities we serve through our community outreach programs, donating time, products and services locally and nationally.
As a potential Aaron’s Associate, you’ll share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life. You’ll be a contributing team member in an environment that embraces challenge and has a strong drive to achieve. We like to set the bar high, roll up our sleeves and work together to out-perform the competition. You’ll have an opportunity to work in an environment which prides itself on recognizing and rewarding top performers.
As Aaron’s Senior IT Compliance Auditor, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing IT related audits and compliance activities. This includes completing thorough process reviews to assess key risk areas, develop detailed test of controls, and assess compliance with applicable regulations. The Auditor may also be required to evaluate other aspects of the IT control environment such as change management, system development, and access controls. The Senior IT Compliance Auditor acts as an advisor to management regarding the impact of information technology on business processes, controls, and compliance obligations. The Auditor should also understand key legislation or applicable industry guidelines pertaining to information security and privacy and provide guidance to management in regards to compliance and/or best practices.
• Participate in and oversee the planning, execution, and reporting of IT Audit and Compliance initiatives.
• Develop test plans and procedures to assess effectiveness of IT controls.
• Perform IT compliance testing to assess risk, evaluate controls, safeguard assets, and analyze IT controls supporting financial reporting and operational processes.
• Develop recommendations to mitigate risks or correct control deficiencies or gaps. Provide advice to Company business units regarding best practices and corrective action alternatives based on cost/benefit.
• Monitor and track results of prior audits and compliance reviews, identifying themes across the organization to determine if appropriate corrective action has been taken regarding IT Audit or Compliance issues.
• Communicate project status, concerns, or issues to Management in a timely manner.
• Participate in special projects pertaining to IT Compliance initiatives.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• B.A. or B.S. Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, or Accounting
• 3-5 years of experience conducting IT audits or compliance reviews in medium to large corporate environments (Public Companies preferred) or equivalent Big 4 audit experience. The ideal candidate will possess retail, franchise, or other regulated industry experience.
• Experience in supporting SOX testing, audits, or compliance projects.
• Strong project management skills and experience is managing multiple projects.
• Thorough understanding of all aspects of conducting IT audits including significant experience evaluating the relevance of control test results or deficiencies.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner.
• Experience with Information Security, Privacy, IT Audit, Compliance & IT Management Standards: ISO27001/27002, PCI-DSS, SSAE-16 SOC1 & SOC2, SOX, NIST 800-53, COBIT, GAPP, & COSO.
• Ability to understand complex information systems, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• One or more of the following: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Privacy Professional ( CIPP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
At Aaron’s, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
Ongoing training and development
Medical, dental & vision insurance
Employee Purchase Discounts
A drug screen and criminal background investigation are required before beginning employment at Aaron’s. A job performance reference check is also required.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire