1. High school graduate or the equivalent.
2. Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technology program.
1. Current Surgical Tech certification required.
2. Valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
1. Previous Operating Room experience within the last 3 years required.
Professionalism/Growth and Development:
1. Completes mandatory educational requirements.
2. Develops and maintains expertise through appropriate seminars, conferences, in-services and other educational experiences.
3. Attends department meetings and in-services as required.
4. Participates in department/Medical Center QI program.
5. Maintains skills/competencies required for the position.
6. Presents oneself well in appearance and conduct. Demonstrates optimum physical and emotional health through quality of work and attendance records.
Consistently adheres to and demonstrates our Core Values of Reverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers. CB
- Shift: Day/Evening
- Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period: 0
- Weekends Required: Occasional
- Status: false
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire