Looking for a new challenge where your hard work and entrepreneurial spirit will gain you recognition and reward? Then look no further than GAF, a $3 billion company and the largest roofing manufacturer in North America.
At GAF, we’ve built one of the most dynamic, cutting-edge, and successful employee teams in the building products industry (and we’ve got the financial results to prove it!). Whether it’s in our Parsippany, NJ, world headquarters, or at one of our more than 24 manufacturing plants, our standards are high and the opportunities for career advancement are limited only by your desire to succeed.
If you’re turned on by the idea of working for a market-leading company, in a fast-paced environment where you can truly make a difference, then GAF may be the place for you.
We are looking for a Tech Specialist who will perform analysis on sample material, perform various testing activities, and communicate results effectively.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluate roofing and building materials for quality performance characteristics
- Report meaningful and unbiased conclusions based on evaluations
- Assist in root cause investigations
- Assist in raw material qualifications
- Perform chemical and physical property testing and experiments
- Maintain documentation accurately and completely
- Maintain laboratory equipment in an operable and calibrated condition
- Assure all activities are performed safely
- Contribute to Job Safety Analysis and Standard Operating Procedure development
- A minimum of an Associate’s degree
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- A BS degree in science or engineering
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a lab technician in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with material science, statistics, and quality functions
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, tuition reimbursement, and a vacation package. At GAF, we believe our employees are our greatest resource.
GAF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity. M/F/D/V.
No search firms please.
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire