* At least 2 years of experience in application development/Integration using technologies like WebLogic, J2EE, JMS, Unix, DB2, Shell Scripting, Autosys.
* Strong understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Oracle Service Bus (OSB) concepts.
* Strong knowledge of BEA WebLogic Server across an extensive selection of the feature set including Clustering, JMS, security enhancements, JDBC, bridges& connections pools, configuring Node manager, configuring SSL, WLST, Digital Certs installation and renewals configuring new WebLogic domains required for the system etc.
* Very good experience in version control SW like Clear Case, GIT, etc.
* Some experience in writing UNIX Shell Scripts using commands like awk, sed, tcsh, bash, ksh and perl to automate system admin jobs.
* Expert in troubleshooting and fixing problems on WebLogic Application Server.
* Good troubleshooting skills and strong development skills in Java, SOA, OSB and web services to enhance existing service.
* Bachelor’s degree in either computer science or engineering
* Secondary mortgage industry experience
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire