We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
Events are one of the most important channels in which Schwab expresses its value to clients, and the Webmaster will have the opportunity to be part of the team responsible for creating an exceptional experience for our clients.
The Webmaster will work in conjunction with marketing managers (and program/event managers) to publish event marketing websites. This role will be using the event management platform to develop, test and launch event marketing websites.
What you’ll do:
- Invitation process – coordinate with event marketing team to upload invitation lists into the event management platform
- Website development – gather content and website requirements from marketing managers (and program/event managers) and use the event marketing platform to develop, test and launch event marketing websites
- Web analytics and reporting – implement campaign web analytics and work with project manager/data analyst to set up and deploy registration reporting as needed
- Registration and web support – provide registration services such as implementing email confirmation and reminder email communications for the campaign, provide website technical support to the marketing managers and program/event managers as needed
- Campaign website management – maintain published websites to ensure that content is updated and post-event tasks related to the campaign are completed
What you have:
- 3-5 years of web development/advanced HTML knowledge and experience
- Photoshop experience
- Experience using event management platform and marketing automation platform
- Web analytics skill with Microsoft Office advanced knowledge (Access and Excel)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong quality assurance, quality control, and usability testing skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Financial services experience desirable, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
- Strong communications and relationship building skills
- Customer service and detail oriented, results driven, adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot
What you’ll get:
- Everyday Wellness: Healthy Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Choices, Wellness Champions
- Financial Fitness: 401k Match, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status (disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans), or based on any individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Position Located In:CO – Lone Tree
For Immediate Placement - Andrew Raynor Dover New Hampshire